Regulation on Issuance and Usage of Mobile Phone Numbers
The objective of this regulation is to ensure safe use of mobile phone numbers, increase confidence in the service and prevent the exploitation of Mobile Phone Numbers for fraudulent use.
Regulation on Issuance and Usage of Mobile Numbers
Noos Bayaan - Regulation on Issuance and Usage of Mobile Numbers (25.07.2023)(DIV)
- The Regulation will come into effect from August 24, 2023.
- Max. Number of Mobile Phone Numbers per individual (Maldivians): 10 from each Sevice Provider
- Max. Number of Mobile Phone Numbers per individual (Foreigners): 3 from each Sevice Provider
- Deadline to Limit the no. of Mobile Phone Numbers: 24 Nov 2023
- Deadline for Service Providers to curtail the unattended cases (pertaining to Mobile Phone Numbers):
24 Feb 2023