|COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY OF MALDIVES
There are two types of amateur licences.
1. Temporary License: valid for three months
Guidelines for the use of Amateur Radio
1. Amateur Radio Licence is issued based on an international amateur radio certificate that is recognized by CAM.
2. Messages among amateur radio stations whether it is based in the Maldives or abroad should be in clear and understandable language.
3. Amateur radio equipment should be used in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Maldives and those of ITU.
Licence Application Procedure
1. Get the Licence Application Form from CAM Front Office or download from the Website. ( Amateur License Application Form)
2. Complete application form and submit to CAM along with a copy of the foreign Amateur Radio License.
3. If equipment is approved, submit revenue stamp of Rf 100/- and a license fee of Rf100/- for a one year licence or Rf 25/- for a temporary license. Revenue stamp will be available from the Ministry of Finance & Treasury, the Post Office and CAM.
4. License will be issued at the latest, within 3 working days.
Copyright © 2023 Communications Authority of Maldives. All Rights Reserved.