Long Range Cordless Phone (LRCP)
Guidelines for the use of LRCP Equipment
1 Availability of LRC frequency bands will be announced by CAM from time to time.
2. The power should be more than 100mW and/or the base station should have an external antenna port.
3. License fee must be paid yearly.
Licence Application Procedure
1. Get license application form from CAM reception.
2. Complete application form and submit to CAM along with the equipment, a revenue stamp of Rf100/- and license fee of Rf100/-. Revenue stamp will be available at the Ministry of Finance & Treasury, the Post Office and some bookshops.
3. If equipment is approved submit a 'No Objection' letter from the owner of the telephone line to be connected.
4. License will be issued within 3 working days at the latest.